PLATELET-RICH PLASMA THERAPY (PRP INJECTION)
WHAT IS PRP?
BEFORE & AFTER
What IS PLATELET-RICH PLASMA THERAPY (PRP INJECTION)?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections are a non-surgical medical treatment that can be used to treat skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, surgical scars, uneven skin tone and texture. It is an ideal way to naturally improve one’s appearance.
- Reduced signs of anti-ageing
- No downtime needed
- Restore loss face volume
- Brighter more rejuvenated appearance
Before & After
Since blood will be drawn it is important that you eat a full meal before your session to avoid light-headedness. We also ask you to come without any makeup on the day of your session.
Those that are not pregnant and-or breastfeeding are recommended to try this treatment. PRP injections are safe for all skin types and skin tones.
Duration: 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Once you are comfortably situated and you are in a clean environment, your arm will be sterilized.
- Your blood will be drawn
- The plasma (which is full of healing and growth properties) in your blood is then separated.
- The plasma is then injected into your skin
- Avoid washing the treated areas for at least 48 hours after your treatment session.
- The treated area may be sore for at least two to three days after the injections. You may also see some bruising
No downtime needed, you can return to your day-to-day activities post-treatment
Treatment Shelf life
Effects and results of the treatments will be noticeable a few weeks post-treatment
To maintain the improvements/results from the injection you can repeat treatments two to three weeks apart in a six-month period. Consult with us here at Renew so we can determine the right injection schedule and course of action for your treatment.