WHAT IS MICRODERMABRASION?
BEFORE & AFTER
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to boost and improve your skin’s health, appearance, and texture. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, age spots, acne, melasma, and more. The procedure involves using either an abrasive applicator or fine particle spray to sand away the thick outer layer of the skin, revealing smooth, clean, and rejuvenated skin.
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Shrinks enlarged pores and blackheads
- Fades stretch marks
- Evens out uneven skin tone and texture
- Decreases sun damage
- Evens out hyperpigmentation
- Removes acne and acne scars
- Brightens dull-looking skin complexion
- Fades melasma
- Removes age spots and brown spots
Before & After
After a microdermabrasion treatment your skin will look smooth, hydrated and plump.
- Your face is cleaned & prepped with a cleanser.
- Your Aesthetican gently passes a hand-held microdermabrasion wand all over your skin and buffs away a thin layer to reveal smooth, vibrant, glowing skin.
- Your face is cleansed and moisturized before you are sent home to enjoy your immediate results.
Microdermabrasion treatments can be done as a standalone service or in combination with your favourite facials at Renew Spa Wellness Clinic in Markham.
- Booster Glow Facial
- Teen Facial
- Skin Sensitivity Facial
- Anti-oxidant Acne Prone Facial
- Clarifying Hydra-facial
- Renew Glow Facial
- Renew Glow & Anti-aging Focused Facial
- Renew & restore organic facial
- Gentlemen Hydrating Facial
Aftercare is simple, it consists of properly cleansing, moisturizing and protecting your skin with sunscreen.
There’s no downtime after microdermabrasion at Renew Spa & Wellness Clinic. Results are immidiate.
We typically suggest microdermabrasion treatment every 2 to 4 weeks.