WHAT IS GLUTATHIONE?
BEFORE & AFTER
WHAT IS GLUTATHIONE?
Glutathione is an antioxidant found in plants, animals and some bacteria. It is essential for the immune system as it helps with proper function and helps repair tissue. Glutathione will be offered through intravenous (IV) therapy.
- Improves immune function, helps repair tissues and fights disease
- Brightens skin – excellent for reducing hyperpigmentation
- Boost energy and improves mood
- Regulates body inflammation
- Improve athletic performance and ability
- Improves quality of sleep
Before & After
You must consult with your doctor and our medical staff and inform us of all the medication you are on and any allergies to medicines as this may impact your side effects and or even make you ineligible for IV Therapy.
After having a session of IV Therapy, the most common side effects are bruising, soreness and possible infection if not properly cared for at the injection area. Other notable side effects include:
- Blood Clots
- Air Embolism
Duration: The entire process will take around 45 minutes to an hour.
- Iv Therapy at Renew Spa and Wellness clinic begins with a thorough treatment walk-through.
- You will then be asked to lie back comfortably on one of our plush spa chairs.
- Typically, the injection is placed on your arm, but IV Therapy can be injected into other places – depending on the patient and their preference.
- Once the IV is inserted, the nurse will continuously ensure that the drip is feeding into your vein correctly. Once the fluid is inside your veins, it will directly absorb into your bloodstream.
- All we require from you is to stay still, sit back, relax, and enjoy some reading material, the tv or chat with your nurse or staff on duty.
- You can apply a cold pack on the area of injection for 10 to 20 minutes at a time
- Be gentle using the area around where the IV site for at least 1 to 2 days post-treatments.
0 min – you may return to doing all regular activities after each treatment.
Treatment Shelf life
How IV Therapy works and lasts on each person depends on several factors: the type of IV Therapy, how many sessions one has done, and the client’s body.
Some will feel the effects of the treatment immediately, while others may take a few hours. For optimal results for this treatment, it is recommended that you consult your doctor and one of our medical staff members to see if IV therapy is right for you as well as a possible treatment plan.