WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS
BEFORE & AFTER
What are DERMAL FILLERS?
Dermal fillers are anti-aging injectable treatments that temporarily fade fine lines making the skin on your face or hands look fuller and rejuvenated.
- Increases collagen & elastin production
- Minimal risks
- Can be paired with other treatments
- Long lasting
- Immediate results
- Confidence booster
- Effects are subtle
- minimizes scarring
Before & After
There may be slight redness, swelling, tenderness, and an itching sensation at the injection site.
- Possible scarring
30 – 60 minutes
- Step 1 – Facial assessment & mapping
Step 2 – Cleansing & anesthetizing
Step 3 – The injection
Step 4 – Clean up & recovery
- Avoid touching the injection area for 3-4 hours
- wash your face with gentle and mild products
- Avoid intense heat (sunbathing, tanning)
- Avoid ibuprofens; they may increase bleeding (use Tylenol)
- Avoid alcohol and exercise for 12 hours
- Do drink plenty of water
Recovery time varies for each patient, filler type, and injection site. It can take dermal fillers up to two weeks to fully settle into your face, but you can resume your daily functions immediately after the treatment.
Treatment Shelf life
Lips dermal fillers can last 12-16 months, but we suggest scheduling a touch-up every 3-6 months.
Face dermal fillers can last two years, but we suggest scheduling a touch every 4-6 months.
Body dermal fillers can last years, but we suggest scheduling a touch every 3-6 months.