WHAT IS EYELASH EXTENSIONS
BEFORE & AFTER
What ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Eyelash extensions offered at Renew Medical Spa and Wellness Clinic Markham, through RAERE Beauty & Educations are temporary faux mink eyelash extensions applied to the lash line that gives you that longer fuller look.
- Longer, fuller, darker, natural looking lashes
- Brightens eyes and the surrounding areas
- Save time in your everyday routine
- Long lasting
- Eyelash extensions are waterproof
- Confidence booster
- Don’t damage natural lashes
Before & After
If done properly, you should not feel the extensions nor have any associated pain.
After a few days of the procedure if you are uncomfortable, have trouble seeing or are noticing any eye irritation please contact us here at Renew and we will do everything we can to accommodate.
If you have sensitive eyes or are prone to having runny eyes, please consult us before you book an eyelash extension appointment here at Renew as this might not be the right treatment for you. We will direct you to other treatments and ways to grow your lashes
Duration: 1-3 hours
- Once an initial evaluation is done and you have chosen your desired overall look which consists of a curl pattern and level of fullness. We will ensure you are in a comfortable position laying on your back.
- We then begin cleansing the eye area. Here we will strip any oils and germs from your eyes and lashes. During the application portion of the procedure, your eyes will remain closed, this portion takes between an hour to two depending on the type and style of lash extension.
- An under-eye gel pad will be placed to help keep your lower lash line down and away from your top. In addition, at Renew we place hydrating eye patches under your eyes to moisturize and add a calming sensation for our clients.
- Tweezers are then used to apply the lash extensions carefully and gently to your upper lash line. This is a painless and easy process that you might find yourself so relaxed that you fall asleep.
- Once all extensions are applied, the under-eye patches and eye gel will be easily removed, and we will make sure that you are satisfied with your look and make any needed revisions.
- Try to not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours after your procedure, if you lashes were not cured with a nebulizer or nano mister.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes or any excess touching of the lashes. When it comes to washing your face, try to use a gentle hand around your lashes and never rub them.
- Refrain from using mascara or false eyelashes.
- Routinely brush the extensions to keep their shape.
0 min – none, gorgeous results are immediate.
Treatment Shelf life
If taken care of, by following RAERE’S Eyelash extensions aftercare tips, your extensions should last about two to four weeks.
Every two to four weeks we recommend you book an appointment for touch-ups
Classic Eyelash Extensions
Hybrid Eyelash Extensions
Volume Eyelash Extensions