WHAT IS EYEBROW THREADING?
BEFORE & AFTER
What ARE EYEBROW THREADING?
originated in Eastern cultures in India and Iran, threading is a hair removing technique that involves using thin pieces of cotton thread in a quick swiping method.
- Relatively painless – especially in comparison to other brow hair removing methods
- Good for sensitive skin
- Increased safety as there is no risk of burns and or swelling
- Good for aging skin
Before & After
you should expect to feel little to no pain during the treatment. You may experience some redness and irritation after your first few treatments for about two to four hours.
Duration: 5 to 15 minutes
- Initial consultation on the shape, thickness and overall look you want your brows to have.
- You will be seated in the treatment area.
- We will begin the threading process.
- Any touch-ups can be made at the end to ensure you are completely satisfied.
- Refrain from touching or rubbing your eyebrows or the areas surrounding them
- If redness and irritation are still persistent after four hours post-treatment you may apply a cold press/pack on the treated areas
- Refrain from exfoliating your face for at least 24 hours post-treatment
- Refrain from applying makeup or any products on the treated areas for at least two to four hours post-treatment
- Avoid steam and hot water on treated areas for up to 24 hours post-treatment
- Avoid swimming or spray tanning for at least a day post-treatment
No real downtime is required, you can go about your day after your treatment we just recommend following our aftercare tips.
Treatment Shelf life
2- 4 weeks
Typically, one should book their threading treatments two to four weeks at a time.